Pips Skips operate a fully licensed waste transfer station; this allows customers with a waste carriers licence to bring their non-hazardous waste into our site for disposal. We have a designated bay for third party tipping customers ensuring we can tip your waste as quickly as possible. The recent installation of our in and out weighbridge keeps traffic control flowing.
All customers who wish to tip their waste into our waste transfer station must have a waste carriers licence which will need to be given prior to tipping.
To see a list of all the materials that we accept and recycle please view our recycling page.
(all prices are subject to vat)
Prices for tip in yard vary depending on the type of waste being tipped, all customers are to be weighed on our weighbridge and will be charged a price per tonne. Please note a minimum charge of ½ tonne applies to all tips.
- Grade c wood: £75 per tonne.
- Grade a wood: £20 per tonne
- Mixed waste: £120 per tonne.
- Non recyclables: £135 per tonne. (Sofas, mattresses, carpets, felt & installation)
- Clean Rubble: Free tip.
- Soil or Soil/Rubble mixed: £25 per tonne.
- Cardboard: Price depends on quantity.
- Plasterboard: £100 per tonne
If you have larger amounts or a regular supply of any of the above waste streams then please call for best prices.
’Who is likely to use your tip in yard facilities?’
Man in van businesses – Local council contractors – Other waste management companies – Builders/Contractors
*All prices are subject to vat.
* Please note that full PPE is to be worn when exiting your vehicle when on our site, this includes Hi-VIS & safety boots.
* You must have a waste carriers licence in order to tip.
* We do not accept food or hazardous waste.
* Opening times for tipping: 7:00am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday & 7:00am-11am Saturday mornings.